Monday 7 July 2008

saturday was the best day ever!

Left: Dianne. Right: Moi. A bit tipsy by now. On our way to the club.



ok, so i haven't updated in 2 weeks i think, but so much to tell you.



saturday was my 22nd birthday party. absolutely killer party. I had it at a club called "Word". It's an event called "SoulClap". Funny thing is, my ex Sebastian was at the club. HAHAHA. Small freaking world! Anyway he ignored me. I ignored him. Plus, I was with another guy. He's called Brenton. We've been talking for a few weeks and we saw each other for the first time on Saturday. Bad timing since I was completely "smooshed" faced. Anyway, he would have probably seen me making out with Brenton anyway! Like full on making out. Haha. But oh well. Good Seb saw because he's an asshole. But loved it when he and his friend were looking at me. hahahaha! Dianne pointed my ex out to me when it was around 11. Haha. We ended up leaving just after 4am or something like that.

So yeah, Brenton came along. Which was really good. I saw him last night as well and I'm seeing him again tonight. He's cooking me dinner. :) And we totally have so much in common, its funny. We laugh at the same random things. Like totally random stuff. We love the same music. He has awesome clothes. Hah. But it's still new. So we'll see how it all goes. :] Hopefully it will last longer than a month!

I don't really remember much on what happened because I was completely wasted, but I do remember I threw up. But everything else is pretty much a blur to me. I mean, I was allowed to get completely off my face for one night in the whole year. It was my 22nd. I'm getting older every year.
So my hangover on the Sunday was a pretty damn bad one as well. I was so sick and I even went to work. Like seriously. By the time I got home, I lay in bed, got up because i thought i was going to throw up, so went to the toilet. Nothing happened. Decided to wash my face and ended up throwing up in the sink. So bad. But I spoke to Brenton online and ended up having a nap while he went to soccer practise. I napped until 6pm and woke up to have a shower. I was feeling way better than before, but I still had a bit of a headache. I picked Brenton up from his friends place and went back to mine. We didn't do anything, for all you people thinking dirty lol. We ended up watching National Geographic on some ships that have sunk. Like Titanic and the Andrea Dora, then we decided it was too late so I took him home because he was being a sleepy head. Heh. But totally cute.
So today, I woke up and felt sooooooooo much better. Ended up sleeping once I got home from dropping Brenton off. So around 1am and woke up at 9:30. Heh. I had work, which was still good. I got some free clothing out of it from my clients wife. Haha. Really really cool vintage looking skirt from Italy and jeans that I might give to my mum. I tend to wear skinny jeans and they look like they're straight leg.

Anyway, other news. My poppa is in the hospital (again) :[ But last time he was in hospital (Northern ... where I had my clinical placement), he was only in MAPU. Which is kinda like short stay. Now, he's in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU). =[ which is pretty sad because he's been unwell for a while now. and my aunts with him in hospital, which is good because she's a nurse.

i just hope pop doesnt die anytime soon. my cousin liza is over in america having a holiday with her boyfriend. wouldnt want that to be ruined with them having to come home early. i hope he can make it til christmas. it would be grand if he did. i love my pops.

Anyway, I think this should stop now. I'm feeling a bit tired, but I can't nap because I have an appointment with the optometrist in around an hour to get myself new glasses. About time too. My pair has been through a lot in 4 years ahah. It's actually pretty uneven as well.

Oh well. Maybe i should nap!? Hmm, perhaps.

No comments: