Wednesday 11 June 2008

bankrupt broke. i hate money and bills.

this blog post is me venting out my frustrations with money and bills. so be prepared, it may be pretty long.

the fact that since i got paid last week (i get paid on a fortnightly basis), i have not touched ANY of that money or even seen it. And now, it's all gone to bills. bills bills bills. i have 2 phones that i pay off. both are around ... hmm $100 combined, not seperate. then i have gym, which is taken from my account automatically. and now i have a fucking physiotheraphy bullshit session i have to make up for because i actually forgot i had an appointment last week. (too busy with studying to even care about physio). tomorrow is deff. my last physio. fuck that. $70 for an hour is just a fucking waste, especially since now i'm all better and the cunt just wants to take money from me to perform a "checkup".

i seriously hate bills and the money i earn. i mean, hey, yeah it might not seem a lot, but because i'm studying at the same time, i possibly can't work more .. (or can i) and one of my clients (i work with paraplegics) was fucking nice enough to not even tell me she wasn't back from the hospital. work told me i start working back with her on the 25th of may. it's not the 11th of june and she's not back. so she wasted my time when i woke up at 7:30AM to get ready and go to work at 8:30AM. to my surprise, she wasn't even there. i could of slept in!

i deff. need the money right now.

i even have a party to go to on Saturday ( and YES, i have to go!) it's my friends birthday. having it at a gay club, because .. go figure, he's gay. haha. so i have to put at least $10 aside for a present. (joint present with dianne). free entry before 11pm. so deff. have to get there before 11pm!

i remember writing an entry a while ago about my financial problems and this is one of those times where i don't listen to myself and i stress out when times like this occur. this time, i didn't even touch any of my money ... it just disappeared due to bills.

work is getting annoying. i seriously want to work more to earn more, but at the same time i get a bit lazy and i prefer more shifts with the clients i already have now, instead of someone new.

ok, other than that, exams. i still have another 3 left. (one of the is after clinical rotation), so basically i have 2. thursday and friday. yay ... not.

with this whole bullshit bill randomly popping up, i'm shitting myself because of the lack of money that i may have trying to pay the piece of shit off, or maybe not. i get paid on the thursday, not tomorrow, next thursday and that bill is due on the 23rd. yeah it takes like .... 3 business days to get there, but omg i'm totally struggling on money issues. I NEED TO SAVE. and that client of mine better get back soon! My money issues were fine before she went to stay at the hospital. (nothing wrong with her, just the person she lives with had an operation and he was the one that took care of her).

it's just so frustrating with money and where it all goes. i mean, even being a freaking vegetarian, i'm still broke. what's going on?!?!?! that and we seriously need more vegan restaurants here. maybe i should totally franchise one from the states, but oh wait, i need money for that. vegan food isn't even that expensive.
yes, i said vegan. i know i'm a vegetarian (Pescatarian Vegetarian to be exact) ... which means i dont eat meat, but i eat fish. i need my omega-3 you know and i won't be feeding my body vitamin pills, or can i? blackmores omega 3 pills? i have some. haha. that's an idea. *writes it down*. Anyway, yes, i am a vegetarian, but i do eat vegan food. pretty darn yummy stuff! like i said we need more vegan places over here. they dont seem to coexist over here.

mum always finds it so hard to figure out what she's going to be making for me to eat, but i told her to not worry so much about making me anything meatless (since mum and dad aren't vegetarians), and i told my mum that i'll just make my own munchies. i don't want mum getting a headache with figuring out vegetarian/vegan dishes just for me. she's got enough problems on her plate and i don't need to put my vegetarian problems on her haha. plus, vegetarian dishes are pretty easy. for a person that cannot cook to save her life (and i have to cook for a client at work. bless god for his dear little head for not complaining on my lack of cooking skills in the kitchen. they will, however, get better!), i'm actually surprise my parents, my clients and myself allow me to step into a kitchen.

anyway, i should really head off and start studying again. i only decided to post because i got my bill (which i realised is a joint bill from last month) hence why that bill alone was $100. my other bill for the other phone reached $82 because i went over my limited amount, due to sebastian, who we will never speak of again! that sad sad satyriasis (females are nymphomaniacs) can go and be the sad satyriasis boy that he is, get prostate cancer and ill go see him and laugh in his face. serves the guy right for because a styriasis head.

anyway, best be off now. for real. haha. this is a damn damn damn long entry. hope you enjoyed reading it as much as i enjoyed letting my frustration out.

:]

No comments: